UKPSC ARO Recruitment 2019
UKPSC ARO Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 65 ARO/Translator & Other Posts in Uttarakhand. सरकारीजॉब Applications are invited through online mode by UKPSC – Uttarakhand Public Service Commission from 10 Dec 2018 to 31 Dec 2018.
All Further Details of Advertisement No: 01/Advertisement/ E-3/2018-19 are well mentioned below in details by the team of Sarkarijoblive.in, stay tuned for more LIVE UPDATES – Govt Jobs India.
* Starting Date to Apply: 10 Dec 2018
* Closing Date to Apply: 31 Dec 2018 till 12:00 NOON
* Last date for submission of Application Fee Online: 31 Dec 2018 till 12:00 NOON
Total Number of UKPSC Recruitment – 65
|Name of Post||No. of Posts||Pay Scale|
|Translator||06||Pay Level-5 ₹29,200|
|Assistant Librarian||01||Pay Level-8 ₹47,600|
MahaTribal Nashik – 606 Vacancies
* Candidates Applying for ARO Posts should have Bachelor’s degree from a University established by law in India or qualification recognized. A speed of minimum 9000 key depression in One Hour – English Typing.
* Candidates Applying for Translator Posts should have Graduate Degree in any stream with Diploma/ Certificate Course in Translation from Hindi to English.
* Candidates Applying for Typist Posts should have Bachelor’s Degree of a University established by Law m India.
* Candidates Applying for Assistant Librarian Posts should have a Degree in law and Diploma in Library Science from a recognized University and Basic Knowledge of Computer Operation.
You Must pay below provided application fee to apply for UKPSC ARO Recruitment through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
|Category||Application Fees||Tax Includes||Total Fees|
|OBC of Uttarakhand||₹150||₹35.40||₹185.40|
|SC/ ST of Uttarakhand||₹60||₹35.40||₹95.40|
|PWD of Uttarakhand||Nil||₹35.40||₹35.40|
21 years to 42 years age as on 01 Jul 2018. Relaxation in upper age limit will be based on the details provided in the Advt below.
On the basis of Written Exam and Interview.
Eligible Applicants may apply online at UKPSC website from 10 Dec 2018 to 31 Dec 2018 till 12:00 NOON.
Steps To Apply Online:
1. Candidates must have valid email & Digital copies of photo, signature to apply online.
2. Then start the registration process and log on to http://www.ukpsc.gov.in/.
3. Go to “Registration” & Register yourself.
4. Now go for the “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
5. Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
6. Log in with Registered Number & Password.
7. Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
Advt. Details – Click Here
Registration – Click Here
Log In – Click Here