Aadhaar Card Download 2019
Aadhaar Card Download 2019: This page is created to help you to Adhar card download online so go through carefully. All those citizens who are facing trouble in Aadhaar Card Download, correction, updation, password verification etc then this page guide them in proper ways. It is very important to have error free Aadhar card as it is mandatory document for Indian Citizens. Keep reading this page continues to know step by step procedure for New Enrolment, Adhar Card online Correction form / Process etc.
आधार कार्ड डाउनलोड 2019: यह पेज आपको आधार कार्ड डाउनलोड करने में आपकी मदद करने के लिए बनाया गया है, इसलिए सावधानी से देखें। वे सभी नागरिक जो आधार कार्ड डाउनलोड, सुधार, अपडेशन, पासवर्ड सत्यापन आदि में परेशानी का सामना कर रहे हैं, तो यह पृष्ठ उन्हें उचित तरीके से मार्गदर्शन करता है। भारतीय नागरिक के लिए अनिवार्य दस्तावेज होने के साथ-साथ त्रुटि मुक्त आधार कार्ड होना बहुत जरूरी है। न्यू एनरोलमेंट, आधार कार्ड ऑनलाइन सुधार प्रक्रिया आदि के लिए इस पेज को पढ़ते रहिए।
Aadhaar Card Download 2019
. Aadhar card launched: 28/01/2009
. Enrolment starts from: 28/01/2019
. Last date for online registration – not disclosed
. last date to download E Aadhar card: not disclosed
There is no Application fee for Aadhar Card Enrolment, Download, Online Updating, Online Correction
Document Required for New Aadhaar Card Enrollment :
· PAN card.
· Either Ration or PDS Photo card.
· Voter Identification card.
· Driving licence of the applicant.
· Photo identification cards issued by the Government of India.
· Service photo ID cards that is issued by a PSU.
· Job card of NREGS.
· Photo identification that is issued by a Recognised Educational Institution.
· Licence of Arms.
· Photo Bank ATM card.
· Photo Credit card.
· Photo card of the Pensioner.
· Photo card of the Freedom Fighter.
· Photo Passbook of Kisan.
· Photo card of CGHS.
· Certificate of Marriage.
· Document containing proof of marriage of the applicant issued originally by the marriage Registrar.
· Legally approved name change certificate.
· ECHS Photo card.
· Residing Address card of the applicant that contains both the name and the photo that was originally issued by the Department of Posts.
· Identity Certificate containing the photo of the applicant on a proper letterhead issued by either a Gazetted Officer or a Tehsildar.
· Either a handicapped medical certificate or a disability Identification card that is issued by either the State Government, the UT Government or any such
UP Berojgari Bhatta – अप्लाई करें
How to apply for New Aadhar Card
1. Aadhaar enrolment is free of cost.
2. First of all go to any authorized Aadhaar enrolment centre anywhere in India.
3. After visiting Aadhar Card Enrollment centre, submit Your Document in support of identity proof, address proof, Photo, Bio metric Details etc
4. Organisation (UIDAI) accepts any of Identity proof – POI (discussed above) and PoA (Proof of Address) documents.
Note 1: In case if any candidates do not have above common proofs, Certificate of Identity having photo issued by Gazetted Officer/Tehsildar on letterhead is also accepted as PoI.
Note 2: Certificate of Address having photo issued by MP or MLA /Gazetted Officer/Tehsildar on letterhead or by Village Panchayat head or its equivalent authority (for rural areas) is accepted as valid PoA.
5. Then an acknowledgment slip will generated, keep it safe with you till you get Adhar Card.
6. After Few Days Your E Aaadhar is Available on Portal.
How to download Aadhar Card Online
Logon to official UIDAI website www.uidai.gov.in
On home page press on ‘Download Aadhaar‘ option under “Aadhaar Online Services”
Select the “Aadhaar” option under “Enter your Personal Details” section
Now select “Regular Aadhaar” and enter your Aadhaar number, Full Name and pin code of your address.
Note: Select “Masked Aadhaar” option if you do not want to show full digit of your Aadhaar number
Then press “Request OTP” option to get the one time password on your registered mobile number
select “I Agree” to provide your personal details for authentication
Tick on “Confirm” to send the OTP to your mobile number registered with UIDAI
Enter the OTP received on your mobile and click on “Download Aadhar”
Enter the OTP and click “Download Aadhaar” to download the Adhaar card
Adhar Card Online Correction Form
Unique Identification Authority of India Unique Identification Authority of India has made very easy for people to get their Aadhar card updated or corrected both online and offline. Generally people faces problem in Address, Name, DOB, Gender, Mobile Number and email id. Follow these steps to make correction online.
1. Logon on to Aadhaar’s Self Service Update Portal (SSUP) – ssup.uidai.gov.in
Press on “Update Address”
2. Now enter your 12-digit Adhaar number
3. Fill yout text verification code in box and press on “Send OTP or Enter TOTP”
4. An OTP will be sent to the mobile number
5. Now you need to enter this OTP to login to your Aadhaar account
6. Now tick the Address option and submit it
7. Enter your residential address mentioned in the Proof of Address (PoA) and press on “Submit Update Request” button
8. In case you want to modify your address, go with the “Modify” option
9.Now tick the declaration and press on the “Proceed” button
10 Now need to choose the document type you want to submit as PoA for verification and upload scanned copy of the address proof
11. Then finally press on the “Submit” button.
1. You can make it correct offline also
2. You need to visit the nearest Aadhaar Enrolment Centre
3. Ask for authorized person to fill the Aadhar correction form.
4. Enter information in correct manner
5. Get self-attested copies of proofs validating your update request.
6. Submit the form along with documents.
7. You need to pay charges Rs. 25 update or correction.
8. You will get an acknowledgment slip for your update request keep it safe with you till you get Adhar Card.
Adhar Card Password
Our E-Aadhaar file is specially designed a password-protected PDF file by Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). As we know PDF is generally considered a safe digital file format.
Basically combination of the first four letters of a person’s name written in CAPITALS (Name as mentioned in the Aadhaar card) and Year of Birth (in YYYY format) is the Aadhaar card PDF password / Aadhaar card password.
For Example –
Example 1: If a Person name is SURESH GUPTA
His Year of Birth is 1990
Then his E-Aadhaar password is SURE1990
Download Adhar Card